Monday, 11 July 2016

Creativity At It's Fullest

I've been using the print studio at Bluecoat in Liverpool to get ready for the event at the end of July. After doing the Intro to Screen Printing about three weeks, which was worth the money. I'm now equipped myself with everything I need from a screen, draft paper, acrylic paints and paper. The first few sessions weren't as successful as I wanted them to be but I manage to get there in the end. Now all the new prints ideas that I've been working on in my sketchbook are finally coming to life. So as I'm trying to get ready for the Inprint Liverpool Festival I'll be blogging and posting about the what I'm getting up to in the studio to prepare.
If you don't follow me on any of the social media platforms, I've been posting about how I'll be at the Inprint Liverpool Festival on the 24th July. The print fair will be held at Camp and Furnace in Liverpool on the Sunday from 12pm to 5pm.
xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley Jayne Craggs. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig