Thursday, 7 April 2016

When Life Gives You Lemons Editorial


Last year I got in contact with Caboodle Magazine to see if they needed any illustrators for their next issue. I'm a huge admirer of the magazine from the get go, to be part of an issue would be a dream. So when they got back to me to say that they had a recipe page they wanted me to create the title for the recipe page, of course I said YES PLEASE!!
And then they asked if I would also like to illustrate the titles for the actual recipes themselves. Yes, the more the merrier. The title for the feature is called 'When life gives you lemons'. Seven recipes that all include lemons. From cupcakes to lemonade.
This is the first editorial work I've done since graduating university last summer. I'm really really happy with how it all turned out. I think I might frame it, is that going a bit to far?



If you want to check out the full magazine you can buy your own copy here. And you can visit my website to a check out the recipes pages I was involved it!
xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley Jayne Craggs. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig