Friday, 27 June 2014

#DS14 Graphic Design // Fashion Promotion With Styling

As promised here are a couple of images I tuck while I was at the UCLan’s Degree Shows last week. The top three are from the Graphic Design show and the rest are from my second favourite show (Illustration was first obviously) was Fashion Promotion With Styling. Hands down the must colourful show we saw that day. I completely fell in love with everything that was in the show. As you can see all the work was all so different, all of it showcased everyone's unique styles/ideas. I loved the booklet that you could take away with you, it showcased all the students work. If I wasn't doing Illustration, I'd defiantly be doing this course!

// Graphic Design
// Fashion Promotion With Styling

xx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Did you see the Fine Art show?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't get chance to get over to the building it was in!

      Delete

© Ashley Jayne Craggs. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig