Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Project 1 | Dewey Decimal

I spent the full day scanning, cropping and editing. I'm not a pro at digitising my work because frankly I lack what you would call skills when it coming to Photoshop or Illustrator. Just give me a pen and paper any day. I came up with about six different final outcome ideas in Illustrator but I tuck a liking to two of them. One of them is in the image above and the other one is kinda like the image in the middle. 
After going through about ten thousand different solutions. I had to work out what lettering would work best with the final solution I choose. I tried doing handwritten lettering in my sketchbook and then scanned them in to see which one worked the best. I finally went with a more solid, strong lettering to go along side a image of a sculpture. I still need to get it printed which I'm doing on Thursday, so I'll be sure to post it with the final piece from my other three projects.
xx
SHARE:

1 comment

© Ashley Jayne Craggs. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig