Sunday, 30 June 2013

Goodbye Google Reader.. Hello Bloglovin!

If you've not up to date with the blogging world which I'm not. I only read about it the other day that they as in 'Google' are deleting Google Reader but don't be alarmed there is an alternative way to keep updated with whats going on. It's a site called 'Bloglovin and you don't have to have a blog to sing up either! 

If you would still like to keep up to date with my blog, just follow the blog on Bloglovin it's free to setup & you won't loss any of your favorite blogs that you love to read! There is an icon in my side bar that will take you straight to my blogs page. Or click on the image above, that will also take you to it :)
xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley Jayne Craggs. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig