Monday, 27 May 2013

Summer Sketchbook..

I mentioned in a previous post that we have a chance to create are own project over the summer. I said I'm basing my project around fashion (illustration) but I have no clue what I what to focus on yet. I'm just messing around with it at the moment really. I thought I'd share my sketchbook work with you, as I go along. I've taken up the dining room table with all my stuff. This is only till I finish my room off and buy myself a desk. I think I've overcome my fear off blank pages, hopefully. I'm working a lot with magazines at the moment for picture references/sources and I've found quick a few fashion illustrators at I really like.


I'll be posting more frequently now. One or twice a week hopefully, with up to date sketchbook work or other bits and bobs.
xx

P.S. I'm trying to find some street style blogs to follows if anyone knows any, please leave a link to the blog in the comments section. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i LOVE your sketch book hun, your artwork is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Jayne Craggs. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig