Monday, 15 April 2013

Testing The Water.

I've been working on some style illustrations. While on the lookbook.nu I was just looking through the outfits and I came across a girl with a beanie on and a very cute jumper. So I through why not draw her because I really liked her style. Original Image And the second drawing was taken from my holy grail of magazines 'Company'. You can't go wrong with a pair of dungarees and a bowler hat. Original Image - Company Magazine May 2013, pg153. The reason why I haven't drawn the faces is because I suck big time at drawing them.


Just trying something new out, testing the water so to speak. What do you think?
If you guys didn't know I've made a Facebook page for Illustration work, (where you can better quality images of these illustrations), If you could be so kind and go and 'LIKE' it. I'll link it up below with other social pages you can follow me on! :)
xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley Jayne Craggs. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig