Thursday, 31 January 2013

The Truth Is..

The truth is I have a magazine addiction, the amount of magazines that I have is ridiculous. I don't have the guts to through them away. I tell myself 'I might need them' (WHAT FOR)!!
January issues on Nylon was laying next to my laptop and so was my sketchbook, so I thought why not draw the cover girl 'Lucy Hale'. Who is by the way is beyond pretty. As you can tell when it comes to faces, I'm not exactly brilliant. Hope you like my pointless and random post!

xx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. awww wow i love this! youre so talented!! and dont worry, i collect magazines too!! you're not alone! haha :)
    xx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks :) Just brought two more today! It keeps on growing.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! x

    lilacdreams15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Jayne Craggs. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig